BhPkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BhPkScape

Project Armageddon Released.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin's App plox.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resistance

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Kevin's App plox. Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's App plox.   Kevin's App plox. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 am

Hi, I'm Kevin, and I'm 12 years old.

I'm here to post my application for global moderator here on teh forums, and moderator/admin on teh server.

Username: Resistance.

How long have you been playing?: 1 day gf, but...I used to play, and I still play Pwni, and I'm an admin on it.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm a mature youngster, will help other when they need it, and will never ever disrespect other staff, or get into fights with them.

Will you respect normal rules, and not abuse?: Yes, of course.

I hope I can get this opportunity to get mod/admin on teh server.

Thanks for reading my app,

~Kevin~.
Back to top Go down
diss sam die
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Kevin's App plox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's App plox.   Kevin's App plox. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:52 am

i have to say yeh even no i dnt play pwni i remember good old times me u unins luke (hyperdude) Very Happy thomas rebel emily mergim i still love im even know pwni fucking reset all my rich accs except for mod admin i had like 10k c bows 10k blk g nd t like 100k chef hats
i was llike rich ass

buttttt on to mod he would be good he was good on pwni nd old bh to ssurvive till now wen i got admin nd him is hard trust me i got demoted wt 3 months ago i survived about a year yet im about year nd half hes coooool!!!!!!! now make im mod i will haxor im to 1`
Back to top Go down

Kevin's App plox.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BhPkScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: