BhPkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BhPkScape

Project Armageddon Released.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X Forgoten X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Hello community of this server, I'd like to start off my complementing you guys on this coding, very nice indeed.
I'm making this application because I feel I have what it takes to be a staff member in this server, I'm old school MMS, staff on many popular or Ex-Popular servers, I abide the rules and do not disobey them, so I have experience needed.
I use proper grammar and punctuation at all times, I try my best not to make spelling errors but English isn't my first language, I'm easy to get along with and I'm mature unless I'm having some fun with my friends.
I love doing activities such as PKing on servers, cause that is fun to me, I'm usually active on 3-5 different servers.
I could add more but I feel that is enough, I hope this is accepted.

~X Forgoten X~
Back to top Go down
Emily

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:29 am

HMMM LETS ME THINKZ NOOOOOOO NAH JKZ HELL YES BROOOOOOOOOOOO TIS G4M3 0V3R XDDDD COME HERE BRU GIMME HUGZ Surprised
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1