BhPkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BhPkScape

Project Armageddon Released.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bl1tz sp3c

bl1tz sp3c

Number of posts : 10
Main Bhpk Account : Bl1tz sp3c
Extras : I is leaderz of teh clanz SOTD
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:12 pm

My name sotd bl1tz (or bl1tz sp3c) I am applying for mod because there are a lot of people who don't follow rules while pking, and if your a normal player they don't care what you say to them they do it anyways.I've only been on the server for maybe 1-2 weeks tops, but know a lot and know pretty much all the rules. If anything I would want to be hidden so the players do not know your mod and then they are more likely to be breaking rules around more normal players than mods or admins. I think I would make a good hidden because I know all the rules and try to follow them as best I can and would put rule breakers into their place.

P.S. emotes rule farao What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
omega

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE espeacially after that one night when uve been warned so many times by "the rebel" to stop flaming and to be quiet but u still kept on...
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

Number of posts : 160
Main Bhpk Account : Seth
Extras : EVERYONE PLAY ARMAGEDDON
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:54 am

for once i agree with omega even tho it was hella funny when she got put in jail and you and s0n w\e the hell was flaming her lOlolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff application
Page 1 of 1