BhPkScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BhPkScape

Project Armageddon Released.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help Fist time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
halfmatjh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Need help Fist time. Empty
PostSubject: Need help Fist time.   Need help Fist time. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 am

i need help this is my fist privet sever i need to know what to load so send me a msg telling me the site or thing i need to download to play thank you for your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

Number of posts : 160
Main Bhpk Account : Seth
Extras : EVERYONE PLAY ARMAGEDDON
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help Fist time.   Need help Fist time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 pm

If this is your very first time then your probally wanna play Bhpkscape which is simply go to www.silabsoft.org click play client wait for it to load, an error thingy might popup check always trust stuff from this publisher and click yes, client should load. When its done loading type in ANY username and password go to where it says port and type in "bhpkscape.no-ip.info" don't change the port and play. Any problems just post back or something.
Back to top Go down
Theendofmage

Number of posts : 78
Main Bhpk Account : pwnified.org
Extras : Join Pwnified.org
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Need help Fist time.   Need help Fist time. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:26 am

To play in full quality, download the silab client ip bhpkscape.no-ip.info port 43594. If your using the old pwnified client, dont.
Its real messed up.
Back to top Go down
Freeland

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Need help Fist time.   Need help Fist time. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Theendofmage wrote:
To play in full quality, download the silab client ip bhpkscape.no-ip.info port 43594. If your using the old pwnified client, dont.
Its real messed up.

It says error to conect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help Fist time.   Need help Fist time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help Fist time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BhPkScape :: Report a Player-
Jump to: